Please apply at email@example.com, including the position in the subject bar along with your name.
Marketing & Sponsorship Manager
Planning and execution of marketing/sales/ sponsorship plan for MyBeautyFest.
- Managing all marketing for the upcoming events ( GCC )
- Developing the marketing strategy for the events in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the event’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and identity
- Leading the creative, design team and preparing online and print for marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Planning and implementing campaigns alongside the social media execution team
- Keeping up to date with industry’s market trends
- Public Relation management
Sales and Sponsorship:
- Planning and executing the event sponsorship strategy, potential sponsors, exhibitors, estimated budget, timeline etc.
- Reaching out to and meeting sponsors / exhibitors and closing deals
- Monitor the sales in the P&L , audit process
- Manage negotiations
- Achieve income targets
Skills and abilities:
- Highly self-motivated
- Go getter attitude
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure all outputs are of the highest quality
- Bachelor degree in marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Good time management skills
- UAE and/or Saudi marketing experience
- Bilingual ( English and Arabic ) preferred
- Beauty industry experience is a plus.
- KSA experience is a plus.
Social Media Executive
Community Management for MyBeautyFest
- Manage influencer communities and relationships
- Lead acquisition of influencers and build powerful influencer community
- Design and execute SEM strategies and performance marketing
- Identify opportunities outside of core channels
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while sharing learnings cross functionality
- Manage agency/platform relationships – always remember the core user and influences
Social Media Management for MyBeautyFest
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing & sales to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage social media promotions and campaigns
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Website management
- Liaise with internal digital teams to create social media assets
- Bilingual; fluent in Arabic & English
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, Multitasking skills & Project Management
We are looking for a Content Creator to create various types of pieces for our company’s web page and social media accounts.
The Digital Content Creator should be a talented content creator who can write and produce various types of online content to expand the company’s awareness, subscribers, followers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our platforms and events, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio) along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog/ social media posts
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing , social media, and design teams to illustrate articles
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Support in the creation of social media content calendars for sales team
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus. Beauty Industry experience is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO